03 February 2009

Another step...

January marks an ending and a new beginning in life. It is remarkable, at least to my own standard, how I got through December all in one piece. I'm sorry my dear readers, but I'm not going to go all the details of what happened on December 2008 since I believe that it wouldn't bother you much to scroll down a bit and read my previous posting.

All my life I have been a man of self conviction. I believe in my own plan, strength, and the combination of both. I disregard the presence of a higher power and took all the victories as nothing more than a personal account. Through the hard way, I have been corrected and convinced that my life is not solely determined by me alone. God plays the game, and He is more than just a player. He creates the game, sets the rules, and plays the role of a fair referee. The opponent is basically the other side of me, the egoistic snobbish arrogant bastard that believes only in himself. I'm fortunate to experience what I had experienced, for now I know that I'm starting to walk in the path of God.

Now, I have become another witness of God's helping hands. In the midst of uncertainties of my career which hangs in the tip of the balance, God showed His mercy by giving me another opportunity where I believe I can develop my career and a solid ground for building up a family like what I have planned (God willing) this year. The job description is challenging, the career path is promising, and the renumeration is satisfying. I'm grateful for His blessing and all I can do now is to pray that the decision I'm about to make is in line with what He has planned for me.

Looking back at all that have happened, I somehow feel that life is not complicated. All you have to do is to listen to what God has in mind for you and act accordingly. However, realizing that God's plan exists and works can take a life time to understand. In the end, it's us that makes life complicated, with our own personal plan and ego. I'm beginning to understand the meaning of acknowledging His plan. All I can hope now is that I will be strong enough to endure His plan, for His plan might not all be a rose garden, but it is the most suitable for my life.

God bless us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan diisi... Free comment is welcomed anytime!!

Followers